Friday, October 14, 2011

Welcome to Friends with Cancer

Job complained that his comforters did a lousy job, he could have done much better. That's not where I'm coming from. During my valley of cancer, I was surrounded with amazing friends who blessed my socks off! Maybe I should say they blessed my socks on, because warm fuzzy socks was an amazing gift. They not only kept my feet warm, they felt like a hug from my friend every time I wore them. In this blog, I want to brag on my friends and the wonderful ways they helped me -- as well as inspire you to reach out to your friend with cancer and help them during their valley.

Your friend with cancer needs LOTS of help. If you don't know where to start, read on. We're going to talk about big ways and little ways, things you can do if you live near by, and what you can do from far away. Don't hold back -- your friend needs you! Thanks for caring enough to read this blog.

Next time we'll start with the Magic of Meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment